Cell/Text: 314-458-6767

It’s how you present yourself both online and in the interview. It is my belief that there is a 80/20 rule. Reasons they are going to hire you are: 80% like you and your personality the other 20% is based on your experience. Mix those two together and you have a winning combination.
Most people believe it is the experience that will get them the job. The problem with this idea is the candidate with the most experience could be an unbelievable jerk and will not come across well in the interview. It will not matter how much experience, they will not end up with the job.